Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday

Hello!

I'm wondering if reading the blogs of strangers is a good idea.  The only reason I question this is I read some girl's blog today and found something on there indirectly about my life that stung.  But I guess that's part of it, right?  Air your thoughts and opinions for the world to see and some will agree while some will be offended.  Maybe there's someone out there insanely offended that I like to post pictures of Mexico and my drug-dependant cat.  I apologize if this is the case.    

Strangers are more than welcome to read my blog, of course.  And I would only have a couple of blogs to read if I only stuck to those written by my friends.  Two blogs are not enough to sufficiently fill the internet zoning out time I've allotted every 2 hours throughout my day.  Hmmm...

Hey, by the way--

Happy Anniversary, Mr. Jarcy!  I love you bunches!  3 years ago today we were getting married in a hurricane and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Maybe you could create a blog that I could read as a present.        

No comments: