Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Boy Is Crawling!

We have left our apartment and have been homeless for the past week.  I shouldn't say homeless, that's not entirely accurate.  We've been staying with friends.  We also have an apartment in Studio City, CA waiting for us.  Most homeless folks probably have neither.

Anyway, we've been doing a ton with moving and wrapping up life in Chicago.  We're all worn out from it.  Today Mr. Jarcy came home from an audition with a smallish white bag and box.  I thought it might be a present for his exhausted wife.  Unfortunately, it was the cremains of our beloved pet who was put down a few weeks ago.  Oh god.  

Things are still crazy in our lives but it's nice to be able to put a few chaos producing issues behind us.  Right now Mr. Jarcy is doing his best Regin Philbin impression for The Boy and I know that we're on the right path.  

2 comments:

Lois said...

Lunes was put down???!!! Tell me you're not talking about my favorite fat cat! That would make me soooo sad! :(

Mrs. Jarcy said...

I'm just seeing you commented on this! Yes, lovely lovely lady Lunes was put down. So sad indeed! She was a sweetie pie up to the end and just couldn't go on. She's now resting in a patch of wild flowers off a bike path in Aurora, IL.