Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dance Revolution Not Required

Oh my goodness!  

Mr. Jarcy and I just had an impromptu dance party in our dining room and I think it was the most fun I've had since my 7th birthday at the roller rink!  I wanted to listen to a song that's been stuck in my head for days and all of a sudden I was dancing.  These days I tend to dance silly unless I'm out at a club (uh, which hasn't happened since 2002).  But tonight I heard the beat and it sucked me in.  It was like I wasn't in control of it and just let go.  Into the fun!  

And then Mr. Jarcy was dancing.  He too seemed swept up.  And together we were dancing!  Around and around our dining room table, effortlessly, in sync with the music!  It was like something you see in a movie, slow motion and award-winning soundtrack included.  

I can't wait til tomorrow for more of that.  I may never see the inside of a gym again.   

No comments: