Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bun Warmer

I am completely perplexed by this... I cannot locate a winter maternity coat.  

I have a bare minimum fall coat that I found at a maternity store.  It gets the job done, more or less (it just has these flimsy hooks that pop open and no zipper but was cheap and you can't be that).  And I've found many more coats similar to the one I have so kudos to the stores on covering fall and spring.  

There does seem to be a glaring gap in anything warmer though.  Do pregnant women all relocate to Florida and I was not informed!???!  

Perhaps, because I've looked on several websites and see nothing appropriate to wear in snow/sleet/frigid temperatures.  I know I'm a bit of a furnace these days (poor Mr. Jarcy is freezing in our home as a result) but I still think I need warmth during a Chicago winter!  I even  went to a department store and tried on regular women's coats, however, I now resemble one of those big exercise balls and the darn things don't fit around my middle.   

I have to walk some doggies tomorrow in 30 degree weather and must figure out how to bundle up with what I got.  Aw, poor pregnant woman...(cue pity from online readers).   

No comments: