Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seeing Stars

I have been a very delinquent blogger, I know.  It's not my fault though and here are my excuses:

1.  I had to somewhat abruptly move after our apartment had all that water damage.  I did that while being pregnant so it was a little rough.

2.  I had to purchase and begin to assemble baby stuff.  I did that while being pregnant--which is normally when you would do such a thing.  It's been a little rough.

3.  I've been experiencing fainting spells.  It's in some way caused by being pregnant...and that has been rough.

So yeah, my new hobby--fainting.  I must tell you that I don't recommend it.  At first it seemed like I might be dehydrated so I drank more water.  I still got fainty.  I tried to have more to eat.  But then I fainted in my car (thankfully I was parked).  Maybe I needed more protein?  Well now I've gained 9 pounds in one month and guess what...still fainty.  Today I had many tests conducted to see what might be the culprit.  And, lucky me- the girl drawing my blood couldn't get blood out so after minutes of digging around in there (ew!) I almost...wait for it...FAINTED!

I am one tired pregnant woman.        

No comments: