Friday, June 19, 2009

Pink Eye Baby


Yesterday I got a massage.  It was divine.  After that and an energy healing session (yep, I'm totally into that stuff), I floated back out into the world, bought a small coffee and headed home.  I felt like a million bucks.  I was away from The Boy for 3 1/2 hours--the longest I've ever been away from him, ever.  I'm still learning of the benefits a new mommy can get when she takes breaks here and there from being new mommy.  We all need to recharge after all.

It's a good thing I had such a rejuvenating morning.

By the afternoon, The Boy's eye started getting all goopy.  And then red.  And then puffy and goopier.  By evening we headed to the Dr.'s office.  He has an eye infection.  We had to give him antibiotic drops every hour for 4 hours and then every 4 hours.  Needless to say, the night was quite the exciting time.  But he's looking much much better as a result and now his mommy and daddy can breathe again.  It's been terribly stressful to us and yet he's happy as a clam!  Thank god.  


No comments: