Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Perfect 10 Under Our Belt, Now On To 11


Hello internet!

I took an unintentional hiatus from reporting life as Mrs. Jarcy.  I was too busy living in Chicago for 10 days with Boy and Mr. Jarcy.  We saw lots of our family and not lots of our friends.  Boo!  I'm used to being the one still living at home (Chicago area I mean) and friends couldn't always connect when they came home to visit family.  Now I'm one of them.  Boo!

We enjoyed snow as you can see from above.  We ate a ton.  We managed to fly across the country and back with our sanity relatively intact.  It was really nice.  The best part being Boy got to spend so much time with his doting family members.

Now we're back, the sun is out after days of (more) rain and I have a book to write.  Boo!  I've seen a slew of B-D list celebrities out and about, and life has resumed in L.A. for the Jarcys...

Happy New Year, everyone!  Here's to making 2011 the very best!

No comments: