Monday, August 20, 2007

God I Miss Glam Rock

Hello? Um, hi?!

I seem to have abandoned my blog here. It's funny, I started this blog because I found myself with free time. But over the course of the last few months I have become increasingly busy with little time to spare. Work, classes, shows, etc. I've been busy! Now I'm looking back at the time when I was bored and wishing I were back there. Ah, a classic example of how the grass is always greener on the other side I guess.

I'm in a writing class that is finishing up this week. I have homework to complete but I can't concentrate. "Rock of Love" starts in 15 minutes and I'm dying to watch. I'm making deals with myself like, "Okay, at least take a shower first and then you can watch the show." It takes very little for me to talk myself into wasting time, although I'm not sure watching "Rock of Love" is a waste. That show is great! I can't wait to see what terribly obnoxious jackets Bret Michaels will be donning in today's episode.

I ordered a book through Amazon.com called "Skinny Bitch." I had to. I. Had. To. I read an article about it in the Chicago Tribune and I'm hoping it turns me vegan. Yep, I'm hoping this book finally pushes me to vegan territory. We'll see, I do love cookies and tilapia tacos and cheese and...as you can see the vegan identity is something I aspire towards. The book also claims that "soda is liquid Satan." You see? I have to read this shit!

Okay, I now have 9 minutes to shower and watch "Rock of Love." And THEN I will write. Well, after I take my "clients" to their dog grooming appointment. THEN I will write. Oh god, now only 8 minutes to shower before "Rock of Love." AH!!!!!!

No comments: