Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Two Can Play At This Game, Martha Stewart!

Hello hello!

I'm turning into someone I don't recognize. Have you been there?

No, I haven't shaved all my hair off (although in this heat that's tempting) or applied to law school. It's much much worse...

I'm organizing my home.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Well maybe so because you may not know me. But if you do know me then you know I'm somewhat of a pack rat. A clutter bug. Disorganized. And it's been driving me nuts so I'm on this mission to find a home for every article Mr. Jarcy and I own. And it feels good! I'm even getting errands done that I've spent months putting off--clothes dropped at the non-toxic dry cleaner, rebates sent off for my new contacts, insurance as a pet caretaker arranged.

Dear goddess above, what has happened to the old me?! And can she stay wherever she is for now? I'm liking this new and more efficient version!

Alas, I still have time allotted this evening for my love/hate relationship with reality TV. I'm waiting for a letter from MTV to arrive any day now notifying me I have moved beyond the age bracket allowed to view it. Those Hills bitches are just too fucked up to turn off though!

No comments: