Monday, August 27, 2007

Tease Me Please Me

I have an obsession. It's sort of hidden. I've openly professed my love of Jim Morrison and classic rock long ago. But this love is possibly overlooked. I did grow up in the 80's though so it's only natural...

I LOVE HAIR BANDS.

And I'm not talking about the bands that keep my hair tied together in a pony tail...although those are pretty cool too. No, I mean metal/rock hair bands-- Motley Crue, Cinderella, Bon Jovi, Slaughter, Skid Row, Whitesnake and Poison. Sometimes I throw Tesla and The Cult into the mix but I don't think they're technically hair bands. They have a lot of effin hair though. Oh and G n R have to be as well because Duff McKagan is a god to be worshipped. That's right, I made that declaration.

My hair was crazy big in the late 80's...I wonder if I should revive that trend?!

No comments: