Thursday, September 20, 2007

Vegging

Oh hello! I can't believe it's been weeks since I last posted. I'm starting to wonder if every time I post it will now start with that. ("Oh! I've been gone, hello!")

I have been up to various things. Recently I began walking more. And more. And more...a lot. I was convinced I had lost 5 lbs. in less than a week just from walking. Then I slacked off for 3 days and feel as if I've gained 7 lbs. just as payback for my lazy nature. AHHH!

I also stopped eating meat and most dairy. I'm not going to kid myself that I will never eat meat again because I can barely stick with anything unless legally required to. Hey, why can't I be legally held responsible for not eating meat?? I wish. If I tried to go cold turkey I'm certain I would pick up a leg of turkey 5 minutes after that decision. Any time I try to declare something is final I end up blowing it. Just human nature I guess.

Well, I'm off to eat my dinner of oatmeal and fruit...

No comments: