Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Grapple Is A Funny Word Too

I just stumbled across a ridiculous article on the Comcast news website. Here's the title...

Nude Couple Grapple Over Dog Near Shower

Yep. They grappled over whether a dog should be allowed to join them in the shower. The boyfriend wanted the shower avec dog while the girlfriend was rooting for sans dog. And then they fought over it. A lot. They fought so much that the woman was carted off to jail with bail set at $50,000.

I am a huge animal lover. However, I think I might go ape shit as well if my man would rather shower with a dog than just me. That sounds worse than him wanting to shower with another woman, don't you think? Or another man for that matter. "Nope, I'm not into group showers with folks, just find my dog and bring that hot ass here!"

No comments: