Friday, January 11, 2008

Prompt Snail Mail Is Not My Forte.

Do you think it's too late to send out some "Happy New Years" cards?! I hope not. It is only the first full week of 2008 so hopefully this will not be too tacky. Either way, I think from now on I will only be sending out New Year's cards as opposed to the "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" varieties. The "Merry Christmas" ones are always so much nicer than the "Happy Holidays" ones for some reason but I don't want to offend those not interested in being merry for a Christian holiday.

I am now over thinking this, especially since it will not be the holiday season again for 11 more months.

In other news, I really hope one of the celebrity moms-to-be pop soon...I can't handle this Britney news any longer! I love Perez Hilton but I'm thinking a break in gossip consumption might do me some good. Who cares that Katherine Heigl is decorating her home. Seriously...who cares???! Jeez.

No comments: