Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Zoo Baby

I went to the zoo today.  I have a love/hate relationship with zoos, however, the inner conflict never seems to deter me from going to one.  Highlights from the trip--

  1. I ate a cheeseburger and soft-serve vanilla ice cream.  One of the most delicious meals I've had ever had.  (Like how the most important factor of the trip was what I ate?  My carnivorous baby-in-the-making has made me this way).
  2. It was practically desolate so the animals got to lounge about without obnoxious crowds.
  3. I made/purchased 3 Moldaramas--an elephant, rhinoceros and polar bear.  (Mr. Jarcy's voice is used as a polar bear at this particular zoo somewhere, I didn't hear him.  Maybe it's just on the web now.)
I have no pictures to show for this event.  I've taken photos of the animals in the past only to look at them at home and wonder what I'm going to do with action shots of tapirs anyway.  

I'm now off to eat dinner.  With any luck it will involve macaroni and cheese.  Take that meat baby! 

No comments: