Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Hunk

Hello!  

I miss blogging.  As I've stated before, blogging and babies don't seem to mix.  Or at least my baby doesn't.  He's been called "high needs" although I prefer to think of him as simply passionate.  Or perhaps dramatic.  And sadly, his fussiness seems to be connected some tummy issues.  Babies don't have fully developed stomachs and, as a result, can end up with some painful puking episodes.  The Dr. said that some babies don't even seem bothered by their acid refux--that's the condition--but Baby Jarcy is definitely assaulted by it.  He pukes, cries, eats intermittently and sleeps sporadically.  Babies have a tendency to do all of these things regardless of acid reflux but in his case it's a little extreme.  And the worst part of it (even more painful than the lack of sleep for us all!) is knowing your adorable little baby boy is hurting.  I'm not sure who cries more at times, me or him!  He has medicine though and as long as we have the proper dosage it seems to help immensely.  

Well, the nap Baby Jarcy was taking appears to be over.  Those 20 minutes really blew past quickly!  



   

No comments: