Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'd Take Gold In Power Shopping

Wow, is anyone else completely swept up in the Olympics? Even curling has gotten a considerable amount of airtime on my TV (even though I don't fully understand it). I'm looking back to see I didn't post for a week and my only excuse might be the copious amounts of time I have spent Olympic viewing. I can't even talk about the Canadian ice dancing pair or skater who's mother died without balling tears of joy and empathy. Unbelievable.

I did manage to pry my eyeballs from the screen long enough to do some power shopping this morning. The Boy scored big (of course). I bought him a pair of shoes, a pair of sandals and two swim trunk/SPF top combos. He's ready for the nice weather when it happens! Oh, who am I kidding? I live in LA so even when it's raining its still pretty nice...if you don't count the environmental pollutants. I'm also hosting a play group on Friday and stocked up on every food treat a child from the ages of 1-4 finds appealing. Our apartment is gonna be crammed with little children, it's gonna be nutso! Luckily The Boy has enough toys to occupy a daycare.

No comments: