Friday, June 8, 2007

Crabby Driver!

I have been really crabby behind the wheel today and it is not my fault. Too many assholes in their big SUV's being jerks. Lakeview neighborhood is CRAWLING with overly aggressive and anxious drivers. I am quickly becoming one of them except that I don't have a car that encourages this behavioral response. I drive a 2001 Mercury Sable that my in-laws passed down to me. I can be a hot head but my car make and model doesn't allow for me to be as big an idiot as I'd like.

I have a solution. And my solution is breaking from my environmentally friendly obsession as of late.

A person should be forced to drive a car that balances their personality/energy out. We should all be confident AND ALSO calm behind the wheel. Therefore, a big beast of a man who wants to plow over me should not be allowed to drive a big vehicle! No, no, no...instead he gets to drive a Mini cooper. Maybe even an ancient Volkswagen bug, it's completely dependant upon how big of an ass he. On the other hand, meek women with serious self-esteem issues ARE the ones who would be allowed to drive big trucks. They need to boost.

See? Who can really argue with this logic. Problem solved.

No comments: