Friday, June 29, 2007

Four Confession Friday

I have a fantasy that I cannot shake.

It involves Mr. Jarcy and I moving to New York City. Well it not only involves moving there, it simply is the fantasy.

I don't know why but it has taken over lately. And I still love my home in Chicago. Mr. Jarcy and I have never lived outside of these Illinois borders, it just seems like we should break free some day, ya know? I've been surveying our home and mentally throwing stuff out...clothes we'll never wear again, vases left over from flower gifts, books, etc. Sometimes the fantasy has the cats coming with us and other times they're pawned off on relatives. Naw, they have to come, I'm way to dependant upon them. I've shopped around for an apartment that will be 1/3 of our Chicago's size for 3 times the rent. And I'm okay with that.

Yep, I'm moving. We're moving. For now it just exists in my head but maybe that's just the beginning.

No comments: