Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Strength In Libations

You know what? The weather is too friggin' nice to blog that much. I was looking back over my months of blogging and, like most hobbies I start, was way more into it in the beginning. That said, it is also GORGEOUS outside and, therefore, have been making the most of it. Over the course of the winter my ass has become as big as the size of our national debt. I just can't have that. So I've been walking my way to slimmer buns. Right now I want some cake super bad, thank god we don't have any. It's also a blessing that Scooter's frozen custard store closes in 10 minutes. There's no way I can get there in time. I guess I'll just have to drink more white wine. See, I can always find a way to NOT lose weight.

Speaking of drinking, I think I'm going to start attending AA meetings. No, no, I don't have any intention to quit drinking alcohol. I love and need it way too much. However, I did notice attendants waiting outside their meeting place and it appears AA is no longer for old, pickled and wrinkly folks. There were a bunch of young and sexy men there, almost as if it were gearing up for happy hour. I am perfectly happy with Mr. Jarcy but if things ever go south I know where I'm headed first and it won't be the bar!

On that note, I think I'll have just one more glass of wine and then pass out for the night. My busy day of puppy nannying reconvenes tomorrow...afternoon. After a leisurely lunch. Yeah, I hate me too.

No comments: