Thursday, June 21, 2007

If I Ever See US Weekly Again It Will Be Too Soon

Now listen, I am obsessed with celebrity gossip just as much as the next gal. In fact, I am even more so. I peruse Perez Hilton and Pink Is The New Blog as if my life depends on it. But here is the celebrity bullshit that even I cannot handle. The Paris Hilton incarceration press coverage is a given, even children living in third world villages are sick of her shit.

1. Jessica Simpson just lost close to 25 lbs! WOW, isn't that great!?? Yeah, except that this is a top story every few months! It's called yo-yo dieting and severely unhealthy. At least I keep my solid 25 lbs on.

2. Just how many preschools do the Jolie-Pitt kids attend? Every week they seem to be in a new country and, therefore, a new school. Last month they were in Prague and now I see photos of a doting Brad Pitt dropping them off somewhere in NYC. Am I the only one thinking this jet-set lifestyle could afford not only a private plane but also a private tutor? Seriously.

3. The incessant "baby bump" watch when stars wear baggy dresses. Are they pregnant or just photographed at an unflattering angle???? OH GOD, WHAT IS TRUTH?!

I'll be the first to sign up for the Fafarazzi fantasy league again but right now I just cannot take it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.