Monday, March 24, 2008

Cry Baby

These days I am a tetris fiend.  A FIEND!  Mr. Jarcy is starting to worry about this new found addiction.  I bought a $19 tetris gameboy from Target and have been playing til my arms hurt, no joke.  I now regularly dream about tetris at night.  This shape goes with this box and then this long rectangle will fit nicely right into...  It's pretty intense.  After last night's intervention of sorts by Mr. Jarcy, I was starting to think he had a point.

Today something happened that was most unpleasant and I cried--well, continue to cry--over it.  I couldn't wait to get home and soothe myself with Tetris.  Sure enough, I came home, played a game and made it to level 10...further than I've ever gotten.  

There's no way in hell I'm giving up my cheapy gameboy now.  Tetris is my savior.   

******

If you are a Pisces, here is your horoscope for the day:  
Today is a 7 (out of 10).  Dreams for the future seem possible, and then problems arise.  The good news is that these are necessary steps in making the dream happen.  Don't give up.   


No comments: