Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm Torn

Should I shower and head to the store for groceries or do I shower and trek out to the mall?  Or maybe I shower, drop off dvd's to Blockbuster and leave the groceries and mall for tomorrow?  Perhaps I forgo the shower all together.  If I scratch that off the agenda then I should go work out.  I could walk to Blockbuster.  Perfect, I'll just bundle up and walk.  Wait, I have dinner plans later so a shower is back on.  There's clothes still at the cleaners I need to pick up, that's on the way to...SHIT!  The cleaners is closed.  So no cleaners, that will be left for tomorrow.  Well now I'm leaving everything for tomorrow!  So what was on today?  The shower.  And the dinner.  Oh and I still just have my one pinky finger painted with polish.  Well that just looks ridiculous, like I'm highlighting the one finger.  I'll paint the rest.  Or I could simply take the polish off the one...  

  

No comments: