Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Coffee Before 8:30AM

Morning!

There is a cafe right around the corner from our apartment which is lovely. I'm here right now drinking coffee, enjoying some solo time and attempting to write (anything creative will do really). It's perfect because every person here is doing something creative. What I don't understand, however, is what they do before 8:30am. This coffee shop doesn't open before then! Here I was trying to get an early start and then had to wait in my backyard by the pool for 10 minutes and then come back. I was afraid if I went back upstairs I'd get sucked in to laundry, the TV, The Boy...

Now, of course, I'm wondering what the hurry was all about considering I've spent at least 30 minutes mindlessly wandering Facebook and god knows what else. :-)

No comments: