Monday, November 2, 2009

Upright Assisted Mobility


(The video is courtesy of Mrs. Jarcy's phone so she apologizes for it's less than stellar quality. Let's hope she's not kicked out of LA for posting subpar work.)

The Boy is moving like never before! Pretty soon our home will be fully adorned by safety gates, corner pads and electrical socket covers.

The Boy's parents learn the basics as well these days. There's that Tom Petty song, "Learning To Fly," but I think we're just learning to walk and drive again with the hopes of future flights. One of our cars broke down the other day for the second time...and it was just out of gas. The indicator lights are all off so we had no idea. Then today Mr. Jarcy nearly got taken out by a truck as he bolted across the street. It was completely his fault and I thought for sure I was to be a single, widowed parent. Fate stepped in and thankfully I'm not. Who would gas up these damn cars if he were gone? I need him! Either way, you have to hoof it across the streets if you dare walk somewhere. I feel as if these drivers are trying their best to hit me, stroller and all. They show no mercy.

No comments: