Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Communist Car Seats

It's time to buy a convertible car seat. It's a seat that comes after the infant car seat. The infant car seat faces the rear as does the convertible until The Boy is a year old. But if he's of a certain size he can face forward. He also could go into a booster car seat if we'd like. But then let's not forget the car seat needs to be able to fly the friendly skies back to Chicago and, god willing, a vacation destination. So then it may not be wise to buy the Volvo-equivalent of convertible car seats because it is too big for the itty bitty plane seats. So that narrows the options down to no less than 432 car seats.

Now listen...

I'm looking for 3 simple choices in car seats. No, better yet, I'm looking for the ONE car seat that my son graduates into now that he's getting too big for this infant seat. I don't care about the color, I just want him safe in vehicles as well as planes. Period. Please, direct me to that one car seat and I can move on in my life. I do not enjoy spending free time researching which car seat suits him best and regardless of the cost I will panic that it won't be protection enough. This woman wants to move beyond reading the "Baby Bargains" and online reviews to something that involves less thought and way more entertainment (at this point a candy wrapper falls under this category).

Thank you.

No comments: