Friday, March 16, 2007

Two Confession Friday

I've been having super vivid dreams this week. I used to write them down and there's a whole section at metaphysical book stores instructing one on how to journal dreams. I'm too lazy though so I stopped.

Last night I dreamt it was my job to pick up Justin Timberlake's poop while he sang NSYNC's "Gone" to a large concert audience. Yes, that was the job. While others were lighting techs and other various roadie positions, I was the poop picker upper. And I didn't seem to mind, it seemed perfectly natural a man of his stature would need this task completed.

Is this dream one of those gems I'm supposed to write down and interpret?! Oh god, where do I begin?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so this is just a weird dream. seek help, because your dog-walking is corrupting your mind. either that, or JT is foolin' us all. I bet he would be a poodle if he were really a dog.