Saturday, May 1, 2010

Road Mama

You know those "Baby On Board" signs folks post in their cars?  Can I just adorn my car in those?  One doesn't seem like enough.  60 doesn't seem like enough but I'll need some space left free for visibility sake. I can't help it.  I just want crazy drivers to know that they are not only jeopardizing my life but that of The Most Amazing Boy To Ever Live with their antics.

Is it also okay if I use the "Baby On Board" signs when The Boy is older?  I've never noticed a "Toddler On Board" or "Tween On Board" but the same rules apply as he matures.  Maybe I need to invent those signs and sell em online...

While we're discussing L.A. driving, do I qualify for driving in the carpool lanes while transporting The Boy?  The rule is two people or more so why do I feel like I'm cheating if I count him as my #2?  Carpool lanes are for low level office workers who miraculously live near each other and work at the same company downtown, right?  

Maybe I just need get a "Frazzled Woman On Board" sign and be done with it.

No comments: