Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Curls, Curls, Curls


My hair seems to have taken a cue from the rest of my life and made some changes. It used to be pretty straight and now it is pretty curly. It's very odd. It started down this path before I had The Boy and now it has intensified. Wavy, curly combo and I'm at a loss as to what to do with it. I can't just wash it and expect it to style itself (well I can expect it but the hair isn't conforming to this desire). Unfortunately, I got it cut into a short bob as well so I'm looking like Shirley Temple. In my minimal experience, I can tell you that curly hair is not nearly as easy to style as straight. Those "beachy, natural waves" take a ridiculous amount of time to create but after buying all sorts of styling products I'm determined to make a go of it. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your hair looks hot.