Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Checkin Out

Possible career choices for The Boy when he is older--

  • Astronomer
  • Taxi driver
  • Cook in a late night diner
  • Air traffic controller
  • Stand-up comic
  • A nurse working the 3rd shift
  • A factory worker working the 3rd shift
  • Any job that has a 3rd shift option

Yes, those are all likely options.

A preference for staying up way past any decent bedtime hour?  Check.

An ability to require less sleep than any other human being on the planet?  Check.  

Woman losing all sense of reality due to her baby's ever changing sleep habits?  Oh yeah, a big ol' Check.

1 comment:

The World According To Me said...

Tell me about it! I am up now and stalling going to bed because I am just going to get woken up soon by a cat or a small child as soon as I fall asleep anyways. Might as well stay up for a little "me" time.