Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You


See the woman above?  Mr. Jarcy just looked at it and said, "Oh, Mrs. Jarcy, I love it!  You look so free and happy!"

He's right.  It's from a visit to the Santa Monica Pier earlier in the month and the wind was something fierce, hence the hair.  I did feel free and happy when Mr. Jarcy snapped it.  I tilted my head up towards the heavens, breathed in the salty air and felt as if the strong gusts could lift me up off those weathered boards.  If felt great and the woman in the background even seems to notice.

I have been making my way through all my blog posts and labeling them according to subject.  Tonight I finally got to the early days of motherhood.  The Early Mom Months.  And after reading a few all I can think is, Oh that poor woman!  Her newborn is adorable but that poor, poor woman!  Such struggle with a fussy baby after such struggle with a pregnancy...struggle, struggle, struggle!  I hope she makes it out alive!

I did more than make it out alive.  The picture above proves it.  I'm blessed.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love it, love it, love it....I'm going to share it with another new Mom I know...to say "See, there is a light at the tunnel's end!"