Friday, April 23, 2010

Confession Friday 2.0

Things I've been known to do lately--

  • Forget to brush my teeth in the morning.  
  • Complete the quizzes offered on Oprah's website and, on occasion, take them over if I don't like the initial result.
  • Pour over my vast collection of cookbooks yet never actually prepare any of the recipes.
  • Allow The Boy to watch TV guilt-free.
  • Overeat.
  • House hunt online even though there is no official search.
  • Buy a new car--the first time I've ever had one brand new, never used by someone else.
  • Get as giddy about racking up rewards points from Pampers as I used to with travel.
  • Complain to Mr. Jarcy I want to get up and walk in the morning but then not do it when the opportunity arises.
  • Fill in the year as being 2009 when writing the date.
  • Feel sentimental about when The Boy was a newborn even though his fussy/colic phase nearly bought me a one way ticket to Crazyville.  
  • Obsess over wanting my hair back to it's former, long self.  

No comments: