Sunday, April 27, 2008

Almost A Full Year NOT Sick. Then WHAMMO.

Oh friends, all is not well with Mrs. Jarcy.  

I've had a fever, chills and aches since Thursday night.  No amount of Ibuprofen seems to help it.  And the Dr. said it could takes week to shake this bastard virus.  Woo!  Something to look forward to I guess!  Who gets stuff like this?  10 year-olds maybe?  Then I wish my mom was here.  Mr. Jarcy has been a good caretaker though.  Not quite the weekend he was anticipating I'm sure.      

I have to make friends with my bed now.  Easier said than done with that fat cat gatekeeper trafficking who makes it on.  Wish me luck.  

Thankfully my neighbors are having a Sunday afternoon party...they love to party when I'm sick.  Well, they just love to party.  Maybe they can pour a little beer out of its can in my honor.  "This here is for our homegirl Mrs. Jarcy upstairs.  Peace little lady.  Alright, now lets jack up the music!  Yeah yeah yeah!"  

No comments: