Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello World, Rise And Shine

Mr. Jarcy is filming a commercial today so he got up at 5 am.  I too woke up at 5 but my reason was quite different--I was due for my morning chills/fever session.  It has happened for the last 5 nights of sleep.  Maybe 5 will be the lucky number and I will not have another.  Let's all wish for that, shall we? 

I've been watching the Today Show.  Matt Lauer is doing his annual "Where In The World Is Matt Lauer" tour which seems to be the only time I must turn on the show.  It seems like he's always doing this!  That's fine with me though, I love to travel.  Unfortunately, someone talked a very sleep-deprived Matt into donning orange pants while in Amsterdam and all his fellow anchors back in NY have been making fun of him.  Poor dude, he probably doesn't even realize he's wearing pants after all that nonstop travel.  

My mother-in-law is stopping by to drop off soup.  I wonder if I could talk her into scoring me more ibuprofen...running low on supplies here.    

No comments: