Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Soup Is Delicious

It happened!  It happened!  After 5 nights of fever and chills at 5am, the pattern has been broken.  I am really excited about this!  I need to post more wishes on my blog so dreams will become reality even more!  Dear magical blog, I wish to be healthy enough for my trip to Florida on Sunday.  And so it shall be...  

My friend went to the Cubs game last night even though it was freezing cold out.  She and I complain to one another about the obnoxious drunkies who flood our neighborhood during the season and neither of us claim to be big fans of baseball in general.  That said, I was insanely jealous of her outing last night.  Beer, bad nachos, rowdy Cubs fans...lucky girl!  You know I'm ready to be released back into the wild when I'm all teary-eyed over a baseball game.   

I have officially overloaded on HGTV. I used to find it enjoyable but I'm gonna have to throw the TV out the window if I see one more "House Hunters" where a woman whines the 3,000 square foot home she shares with a husband and small dog just isn't big enough to suit their needs.   


No comments: