Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Can Do This, I Can Do This...

Oh boy, I have been a terrible blogger as of late.

Yes, I've noticed!  What's happening over there?

Well, I've been ill.  It's hard enough getting me to do anything when I'm healthy so being ill really slows me to slug speed.

What else?

Well, I've been interviewing.  I might go work in a casting office one day a week.  Dipping my toes in this out-of-the-home work thing again.  It's been awhile since I've interacted/worked with others without it involving my son.  I'm nervous.

I see.  Anything else?

Well, tonight I'm starting a writing class at UCLA.  I'm very excited about it.  It's on writing commercial female fiction.  I hope to write a full book in the coming months.

It doesn't sound like you've been a slug.  Perhaps you're being a little too hard on yourself, Mrs. Jarcy.

Yes, I see your point.  I've been productive after all!  Yippee!!!  I should take a nap as a reward!

Sigh...

No comments: