Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where's Mrs. Jarcy?

Photo of Boy, Mr. Jarcy and An Unidentified Weathered-Looking Woman

I came across this photo of The Boy and Mr. Jarcy on my computer.  Aren't they lovely?  God, I love them so hard.  However, I don't know who this woman is.  She doesn't look familiar...  I wonder why Mr. Jarcy has his hand on her backside? Hmm, it's all a mystery to me.

Mrs. Jarcy, that woman is you!

(Blink blink pause)

Say that again, please?

(Eye roll eye roll sigh)

Honey, the woman above is YOU.  I don't think you've looked in the mirror lately because that is what you presently look like.  

ME?  The woman above with her "perpetually 5 months pregnant" belly, ill-fitted t-shirt and hunched over shoulders is ME?  Since when?!  Why didn't anyone tell me this???

(Blink blink pause)

I know, it's tough.  But honestly if you just pulled your shoulders UP and BACK you would LOOK and FEEL so much better.  

Shoulders UP and BACK...you know, that reminds me I am certified as a yoga instructor.  I could work on that no problem!  And I still have Pilates classes to use at two different studios.  Well that would tackle the belly AND hunched over shoulders.  Huh.  And come to think of it, I do own tops that are not t-shirts... Wow, maybe I do have some control over this situation after all!

(Eye roll eye roll sigh)  

1 comment:

Jenny said...

it's that funky yellow sticker thats freakin me out...Jen