Friday, April 6, 2007

Anyone Have An Extra $30 Million Lying Around?



Isn't he cute? He has a pet dinosaur! Awwww!

I love animals. You may have noticed all the pictures and videos on this site. I can't help it, I am obsessed! I have two real cats and two imaginary dogs. That's correct, the dogs are not real except for in my head and now Mr. Jarcy's head. I've talked about Frankie and Eddie--one is a Pomeranian and the other a chihuahua--so often that he now owns two pretend pups as well. The real cats are more than a handful so any pets beyond them will have to be imaginary. Until I have my elephant and rhino sanctuary at least. Did I mention I want to have an elephant and rhino sanctuary before? Well I do. And then I will have all sorts of other rescued animals residing there like wolves and chickens (separate living quarters of course). I'm not sure how I will financially support this endeavor which is why it doesn't currently exist.

Some folks may think I'm a bit overzealous with my love but I don't care. I've never known an animal who has let me down or not provided me with hours of entertainment. And they're great cuddlers. Well, I'm guessing I won't be able to cuddle the sanctuary animals or else I might wind up disfigured. I'll love them from a distance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of stanimal! He looks so innocent there, its probably right before he tries to naw off your finger!