Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Grrrr....

Things that are making Mrs. Jarcy disgruntled today:
  • Creepy the cat's need for constant attention at 4 am. And 5 am. And 6 am...
  • A course white hair I found on the top of my head amidst the all brown ones.
  • Crazy Cubs fans invading my neighborhood.
  • Inevitable vet visit Friday morning to "cure" Creepy the cat. One of us needs anxiety meds and surprisingly it is not me.
  • Inevitable and expensive salon visit to conceal course white hair with dye. I will not age gracefully as long as I'm under the age of 60.
  • Inevitable and irritating afternoon of navigating around drunken Cubs fans. Yesterday one of them tried to trade me the dog I was walking for some cheap ass blanket. His friends thought this to be hilarious. Oy.
No amount of yoga, meditation or heavy drinking will fix the above issues. Grrrr!!!

No comments: