Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Springa!

Hi! I went away for the weekend--Mr. Jarcy and I went to New York City. It was lovely. And exhausting. Granted Mr. Jarcy and I were up and out very late each night but we took naps every day while we were there. It was kind of funny. There's just so much around you at all times that we were reduced to toddler stage and needed breaks. I am very in touch with my inner toddler and I'm sure Mr. Jarcy would agree. Like any toddler, I have things that set me off. Things like long lines, hunger, fatigue, uncomfortable clothing and the inability to locate my Vaseline Lip Therapy. So yes, naps were needed and I wore the same jeans three days in a row with dry lips.

Well I am now going back to the airport...Pittsburgh awaits my arrival. I'll be giving myself a Benadryl in a moment here, it's my new flying "cure." It makes me drowsy and chill enough without completely knocking me out like a Xanax. My travel partners already help carry my luggage but I think they may draw the line at carrying me.

Bye!

No comments: