Monday, January 5, 2009

Finishing Touches

I'm off to buy a nursing bra.  Not sure how I'm going to get to the fancy mommy boutique just yet though.  It's not far so technically I think I can drive.  Or maybe I should just find a cab?  Hmmm, we'll see.  Either way, it feels weird yet a relief to be buying such an item.  All the new items seem weird though, as if I'm supposed to dress my cats up in all these adorable little jammies and caps.      

Baby Jarcy is moving around in my belly like you'd imagine a full-fledged baby would feel if you swallowed one.  He really packs a punch these days.  I think he's really close to being fully "cooked."    

My sister was in town this weekend and she helped me buy some little baby clothes and decorate his room with wall stickers.  She gave Mr. Jarcy a break from being my chaperon which I'm sure he appreciated.  And his room looks way better than I imagined I could come up.  I'm impressed with my improvised decorating.  Maybe I can do this mommy thing after all!  

Please let me do a good job with this mommy thing after all...

P.S.  My maternity coat no longer fits--I'm busting out of it.  Eek!  (Pictures to come soon.)

No comments: