Monday, January 26, 2009

Womb Mates

Still pregnant.  Makes sense as the baby's estimated date is February 8.  I, of course, cling to the notion he will be coming sooner.  (One must cling to whatever one can while in this state.)

My mother informed me last night that she too is clinging to the idea Baby J will arrive this week.  Anytime this week is good for her, she says.  Work is going to be ever so crazy the remainder of the year so if he can get a move on and come this week it would tie into her schedule really well.  She is hilarious and let's see if he was listening.  

Until that time, my crazy cat, Creepy, is going to continue bonding with Baby in her own way...she drapes herself across my belly as I lay on my side and purrs on top of him.  In return, Baby J kicks the crap out of her.  And, surprisingly, she doesn't seem bothered by it.  They're communicating in their own way and I can't help but think this is adorable.  We'll see how much Creepy enjoys him when he's no longer in utero though and crawling after her with mischief in mind!  

No comments: