Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Snore. Ew.

I am a zombie cat.  Does that make sense?  Well that's what I feel like.  I don't sleep at night because I have "pregnancy congestion"--not a cold, just stuffed up from being stuffed with baby-- and my hips hurt and I now seem to be snoring and waking myself up.  As a result, I sleep more during the day like my cats only I'm also a zombie.  

It's amazing how the body prepares one to be awake before you have the baby.  You know you'll be awake for that, you just don't expect to be so sleep deprived BEFORE the baby arrives.  At least I didn't know that (but there's a lot I've been clueless about).  So it won't be a shock to my system when I'm up with the baby in the middle of the night, but I really hope I don't lose my mind before then.    

I gotta pack a bag in case I go into labor now.  Toodles.


No comments: