Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday, January 6

I've done a lot of online shopping today.  Nothing exciting, just essentials I've been stressing over not having.  Things like burp cloths, a nightlight and an infant first aid kit.  One needs these things from the get go, don't you think?  I'm trying to be a minimalist.    

There is no picture of me today.  Mr. Jarcy has been working all day and I haven't seen another living soul.  The cats can't operate a camera either.  Either way, just imagine Humpty Dumpty and that's who I look like.  I'm not intending to talk bad of myself, I just happen to resemble him!  It's okay, I'm not all that bent out of shape over it.  (Well, technically I AM bent out of shape but you know what I mean.) 

I washed all the baby clothes today.  And I watched a "Six Feet Under" marathon.  What can I say--life is not the most action-packed when you're just waiting to go into labor.  Thank god for blogging and Facebook!  


No comments: