Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baby Creatures Unite In A Holding Pen


We went to a petting zoo today at the Studio City Farmers' Market.  The Boy seemed to like it.  I sent him in with Mr. Jarcy and then wished I had gone in instead.  Maybe I should have bought my own ticket and frolicked in the other corner filled with baby goats and bunnies.  Here is The Boy and a pig.  He'll call hamsters in a car commercial "cat" but he didn't do any naming today.  He simply took it all in.  And who can blame him, there was a lot going on in that place!  Baby chicks, pigs, goats, bunnies, chickens, a cow and then umpteen million humans.  And poop.  Lots of animal poop.  One poor guy's job was to take tickets and clean up poop every 30 seconds.  That is not something I miss from my dog walking days at all.

Speaking of holding pens, The Boy has been playing all by himself in his crib for the last 40 minutes.  This is a great gift he has given his parents as he typically expects us to entertain him around the clock.  Between that and a morning where we were able to get up, shower and eat breakfast before The Boy did, I'm actually feeling like a sane human being again!  I'm sure he has an all-night party planned for me as payment for all this "me" time.  He keeps track of these presents to us!

No comments: