Monday, March 29, 2010

Pretty Soon He'll Be Wearing Me


For old times sake I've been hauling The Boy around in this wrap carrier.  I'd wear him in this for hours--correction, HOURS--as it was one of the rare things that would keep him soothed and sleeping during those early (and oh so rough) months.  At almost 14 months he can walk and even starting to run so it's rather pleasant to give yourself a break from chasing after him.  It's a workout still but in a different way.  It's like my version of cross training.  He's practically half my size though so we look ridiculous.  I don't care though, we both enjoy it.  Plus, after you take him off you feel as light as a feather which is always lovely.  I'm trying to work up the nerve to go hiking with him like this.  It could easily do me in so we'll have to hope he could carry me back down the hill.  I'm pretty sure he could.

No comments: