Sunday, March 7, 2010

Zoo Day


The Boy walked around the zoo today.  It was nice weather even though I saw a number of children wrapped up in winter coats.  65 degrees and overly cautious L.A. parents put their kids in winter gear?  They'd never survive Chicago I'm afraid.  The Boy was sweating just in a long-sleeved shirt.


I'm always so surprised at how many folks are taking countless pictures of the animals.  Why someone needs a photo of a langur through the view of a soap-covered window pane is beyond me.  Do they pull them out at holidays?  To each his own but  I took all my pics of The Boy.  I love how tiny he looks walking with his tall father.



Then we came home and I made lasagna.  The Boy really liked lasagna.  Cheese is my favorite food group and he's following in my footsteps.  Thankfully he'll eat the peas as well.  I noticed he primarily uses his left hand when shoveling in food too.  Yep, chip off the ol' Mrs. Jarcy.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love it, love it, love it. Love the pics of The Boy with his tall Dad. Too cute and memorable and lasts such a short time!

The World According To Me said...

The Boy is so cute!!!!! Sean better catch up because he isn't walking yet. Well, he took 3 steps once but now he just likes to stand. In. One. Place. Funny but he better be walking by his 15 month appointment or he and I will be having a serious talk.