Monday, March 1, 2010

Peelats

As I've mentioned before, I've been doing a lot of Pilates since moving to L.A. Actually I started back in Chicago (the best present my mother-in-law ever gave me) but wasn't able to commit to it like I have now. It's a pricey hobby and feels terribly indulgent yet also terribly necessary. Lugging The Boy around is no small task and can inflict major damage if one is not in peak condition! And it's good to dedicate serious time and cash on me and only me. I've struggled with keeping with a regimen and now I can finally say I consistently work out.

My secret?

These sticky-padded toe sox above. Now that the studio has implemented a "socks only" policy I get to wear these fancy numbers. Sexy, huh!? It's just the image that comes to mind when you think of a woman stretching and toning atop an exotic machine! Oh well. While I would like to get my sexy back from all this Pilating, I'm also just hoping it helps me get through the day free of aches and pains. And so far it has delivered just that.

No comments: