Monday, March 22, 2010

Things That Overwhelm Me

Managing more than two healthy habits at once.  I can floss and exercise but then vitamin consumption drops drastically.  Pick vitamins back up and--poof--there goes the flossing.  It's not a conscious decision, it just happens.  I'm forever picking up habits I'm well-versed in adopting yet horrible at retaining.   


Free time.  I have NO idea what to do with myself when I have free time.  There are too many tasks that need to be done and too many tasks that I'd prefer to get done.  So I end up in front of TMZ's website and piss the time away.  I hate that.  


The thought of flying with The Boy.  That's not a good thing to be overwhelmed by considering we moved 2500 miles away from home.  I love travel but lately my life is contained in a 5 mile radius from this apartment.

Our car constantly breaking down.  This thing gets driven minimally and has never left the Jarcy family. How hard can it's car life really be?  Not very in my opinion.  We should all be so lucky to work as little as this car.  Maybe it's feigning illness just so we'll put it out of it's misery.  I'm ready to pull the plug.  


And now for the absolute topper of all things that overwhelm me--


Buying jeans.  Next lifetime I'm coming back as a man.  They clearly do not have the same issues.  Hey!  Maybe that's the trick...I need to head to the teen boys' clothing department!  I'm totally going to try that out and report back... 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Am I the only one to ever comment because we share one brain with similar humor (or it's more convenient thanm e-mail)?

Poor book! Try a fabric book or two and don't sweat all the red dye in his syustem now for life.

Love that youi're letting him play inj there by himself...good for you!

I feel bad about all your sorry's...I tihnk mayube you wrote this after your last jean buying excursion.

I've used your diet coke v. winje in the late afternoon/eraly evening routine analogy to everyone who will listenm to me..."Yes, I say, this blog I read...she says wine, you're on deck"...hilarious!

Sorry about the poor typing...I have a humongo bandage on right pointer. My fingers split every winter between all the kid bathing, handwashing, dishes, and cold weather and this one won't heal...it's spring, doesn't it knoww?

Happy Day!
~Nej