Friday, March 19, 2010

Internal Guilt Monitor

  • I just ate the rest of the Ben and Jerry's chocolate brownie frozen yogurt.  Sorry.
  • I ate it in the other room so Mr. Jarcy wouldn't find out and want me to share. Sorry.
  • Dinner was thrown together in record time and included no veggies for me and Mr. Jarcy.  Sorry.
  • I'm spending way too much time writing about food.  Sorry.
  • I just got The Boy in bed for (knock on wood) the night because I let him nap until after 6pm.  Sorry.
  • I too took a nap past 6pm.  Sorry.
  • Having a baby when you're 36 is exhausting and he probably wishes he had a younger mommy.  Sorry.
  • Correction, he's a toddler, Mrs. Jarcy.  Sorry.
  • I spoke to my mother tonight and she misses her grandson.  Sorry.
  • I'm way more into the minute details of Sandra Bullock's marriage woes than I am into this health care bill I'm convinced will never pass. Sorry.
  • I can't get health insurance on my own due to a pre-existing condition.  Sorry.
  • The hummingbird feeder has been sitting on the kitchen counter waiting patiently for me to fill it with more food for days.  Sorry.
  • I routinely reply to emails later than I'd like.  Sorry.
  • Speaking of late, it's time for me to re-brush my teeth and attempt sleep now.  Sorry.

This post might be one of the weirdest I've written.  Sorry.   


No comments: