Sunday, December 14, 2008

Addict

I'm on a quest to find my old Tetris game.  

WHERE HAS IT GONE?!  

I used to have a cheap Tetris that I bought at Target and was addicted like tween girls are to "Twilight."  I would play for hours.  I was unable to hold conversations with Mr. Jarcy.  I was dreaming about aligning different shapes together at night.  Mr. Jarcy even had a little intervention with me over this disruptive hobby.  

So I got rid of the game.  I knew that if I had it in my life I would want to play it and play it and play it.  And in return, necessary things like showering, eating and walking dogs would be ignored.  I went cold turkey and never looked back.

Until now.  

I need that game back!  I have decided it will help me get through parts of labor and I want it in my toolkit along with one supportive Mr. Jarcy, my ipod and an exercise ball.  But I went back to Target and it is no longer there!  Oh goodness me, I gotta find it...

No comments: